With the drop in price for high definition camcorders, more people are looking for ways to edit and improve their own HD movies. Cyberlink has added features centering on HD content production, like Blu-ray authoring, with their latest version of PowerDirector. From Cyberlink’s site:
- From Capture to Produce—in High-Definition: Create high-definition videos with support for HD content including AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, and WMV-HD formats.
- 6-track Picture-in-Picture Effects: Design sophisticated image overlays, chroma-key effects, and masks, with up to 6 independently animated objects. Learn about using multiple PiPs.
- Disc Menu Designer: Work with new designs featuring “select scenes” navigation and animated chapter thumbnails. Create stylish menus with subtitle on/off controls too! Output to Blu-ray Discs and DVDs. See our disc menu demo.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Creator: Burn discs featuring surround sound audio that you can enjoy on your home-theater system.
- Resizable Workspace: Adjust your workspace to make editing even easier. Drag to enlarge the timeline, preview window and effects libraries.